At Accessory to the Bride, we provide something you can't just pick up a store - peace of mind! For couples who have planned out their day but would rather spend their day focusing on each other than on all the finer details (or being pestered by vendors and venue people!) - we recommend this solution!
FIRST THINGS FIRST!
- We want to sit down with you well ahead of time and establish overall expectations of the day. What are your stress points? What can I do to make sure your day runs smooth?
SIX TO TEN WEEKS PRIOR:
- We will sit down and review as much of the details as possible, create a timeline, and get things in order!
- Creation of a Master Timeline that will be distributed to all of your vendors AND THEN!!!...
- We chat with your vendors to ensure that all hiccups, speed bumps, and "oops!" are handled well in advance of the actual day. We serve as your gatekeeper for those weeks prior to the wedding so no one unnecessarily ruffles feathers! (i.e. electricity needs, load in times, traffic advising, rain plans, food allergies, how many team members are coming, and so much more!)
- Then we touch base with you to let you know if anything needs to change!
- Coordination of rehearsal (if you have one!) [Generally an hour]
- Final review of Master Timeline and confirmation of all details
- Secondary review with all vendors to confirm changes, last minute details, etc.
ON THE BIG DAY!!!:
- Set-up of decor details such as guest book, favors, special linens, centerpieces, programs, menus, ceremony items, and anything else (so long as it's within safe reaching distance!)
- Tackling the Master Timeline inclusive of the following:
- Vendor arrivals and departures
- Ceremony coordination - from the officiate to the bridal party to the guests
- Assist photographer with photos
- Ensure bridal party stays on track throughout the day
- Catering & overall timing of food, cake, and other items
- Coordinating entrances, speeches, toasts, dances, special traditions, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for all vendors so you can enjoy every minute of being a newlywed!
- Attend to the couple and bridal party to ensure timing is kept and overall stress is kept to a minimum
- Bustling of your gown. Ladies, you won't believe how easy it is for me to pop under your dress and get you bustled in a hurry. I'm happy to do it and get you back to your party ASAP!
- Distribution of final payments to all vendors (if needed)
- Fix broken shoes. Direct guests to the bathroom (or fancy Port-O-Johns). Ensure Ubers can be found. Have safety and bobby pins on hand! Encourage flower girls to spin with reckless abandon.
Last, but not least... We want to make sure that you two, as a couple, get to enjoy ALL the special moments of being newlyweds. We don't just provide planning; we also provide peace of mind!
Most importantly, we keep our handy emergency kit on us at all times.
This includes items like chapstick, deodorant, a sewing kit, a tiny lint roller, and super secret items that help ensure everyone has a relaxed and stress-free day. And no, it's not a fanny pack, but don't think we didn't consider it!